PCL 4.35% 2.4¢ pancontinental energy nl

People were worried about the extension being granted and now...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    People were worried about the extension being granted and now it’s here they seem to now be more focused on what wasn’t in the Ann more than what was in it….Extension granted…..Woodside now on the Clock!

I am not as knowledgeable as some of the more learned holders on here who thankfully share their great expansive knowledge of the Geology and what we could be potentially looking at but I do know Woodside more than a lot of others so here are a few points of interest.

* Woodside will have a Santos Merger team dedicated to that part of the business while the rest of the company is working on all other aspects of the business including projects…..they don’t drop and stop everything to look at one thing….they need to keep agile!

* Woodside needs to keep growing to be competitive and stay alive hence the Santos merger….so if there is big money to be made in Namibia they are unlikely to walk away if it all stacks up!

* Shell, Chevron and Total are Woodsides competitors, so Woodside need to keep up with them in respects to growth opportunities….grow or die!

* Woodiside need to and want to move into the green energy sector….but to fund new projects the will need to have a really good stream of income so will keep playing at what they are currently profitable at….O&G

* If Woodside did decided to walk away and another Major walked in and picked it up to go onto a massive oil discovery the SH would crucify the board….it would be a massive embarrassment and egg on the face of the company…..all companies are about making as much money as soon as possible regardless of what they preach.

these are just my thoughts….Im not saying they are in or out just some points worth mentioning….Woodside will take their sweet time. It would be aware that they have lots of other competitors watching on with envious eyes…..at the end of the day I am like everyone else sitting back waiting and hoping this all goes to plan…but who knows what the future holds!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $186.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $33.91K 1.471M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 12076005 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2701656 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ 22645
Last updated 10.57am 06/06/2024 ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.