AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

I suspect your theory is simply a guess that is totally...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I suspect your theory is simply a guess that is totally unsubstantiated. However that would be nothing new. Maybe Alexium are in the process of getting things right - simply taking longer than we all would like. The business is based in USA and unlike Aus it has been savaged by Covid 19 - as well as other issues. Whilst they have indicated they are having some issues with Pinebelt they have also indicated they are working on direct application to the fabric. That would be a real bonus not being at the mercy of the garment manufacturer. Add in phonon and other technology they are working on and this may very well take off. Did you notice the large accumulation I believe by Wentworths a month or two back - that wouldn't be based on a whim i suspect.

You love knocking the stock - killing off any chance of new retail investors becoming interested. Then you moan when the share price does not appreciate. Loyal supporters will cheer and support through the good times and bad rather than just jumping on the band wagon when your team is winning premierships. I challenge you to list exactly what current management have done wrong besides time delays.
    Last edited by Megs27: 13/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.969K 269.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 10798023 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 69192 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.