AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Awoonga, you are asking the wrong person as I am not privy to...

1. 2,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    Awoonga, you are asking the wrong person as I am not privy to finance negotiations. I recall Andy posting recently about the finer details of financing these types of arrangements so he is probably the best one to comment.

However, my take on it is that it is too simplistic to make the assumption the GR is "milking it" (as you put it). I would imagine that there would be a posse of lawyers involved and when that occurs it takes time. I would also guess that the contractual arrangements being negotiated will not be standard agreements and are probably complex with each word being scrutinised, drafted and re-drafted until each party is happy. We are a company with zero income and this is where asking a bank to part with $millions is a huge step, but if negotiated successfully, will reward shareholders. The banks need to be very sure and they will take as long as they like.

We also know that other banks from the banking syndicate have been on recent site visits so they are also doing their due diligence. This is all very normal and to be expected IMO and the company continues to move ahead with construction. We know how conservative TP is, and he would certainly not be spending funds without the finance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.