EGR 0.00% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

German Trading, page-25

1. 7,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    Hi Spid,

To answer your first question, I guess it depends on the expectations of each shareholder. Some are very rigid with achieving timeframes provided and except no excuses, others will expect them to be achieved or at least revised, others might just be happy to see progress and are not too concerned with strict timeframes. Every shareholder probably has different views and expectations in this regard. From the Company's perspective I think communication is key, if shareholders are informed then it instills confidence and leaves less room for speculation.

I'm not sure how you can say that the company has made a final investment decision when we don't yet have funding or finalised the terms of an EPC contract. Funding is a critical component to making a FID, as is an EPC contract. We are definitely on this path but we are not yet there.

I remain very confident in securing tier-1 sales offtake partners for our Kwinana SpG. I'm also very confident of securing debt funding through EFA on good terms. But not all shareholders share my confidence, our confidence, and I think it's important that their views are also heard. Some shareholders are only interested in what they read in official company announcements, they are not interested in information on stocks forums or phone conversations with management, some shareholders just want everything laid out in company announcements.

AS wears many caps and makes himself very available to shareholders. I swear he works around the clock. I would urge any shareholder that has any queries or needs any explanations to reach out to Andrew, just because something hasn't been repeated in an announcement does not necessarily mean that it doesn't still apply, most of the time a quick phone call or email can clear up any confusion.

I have gold interests elsewhere. I would be furious if EGR pivoted to some throwaway gold project. Thankfully this won't be happening for us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $6.82K 46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 100637 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 209950 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ 12163
Last updated 15.15pm 17/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.