I don't understand why we don't go harder on some of this stuff...

1. 82,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I don't understand why we don't go harder on some of this stuff - this current turkey they are now hunting in Germany - apparently has been liaising with some radical cleric in some Mosque - (pretty sure it is this one - they all appear to be the same 'known to police')

well - if that was a bike clubhouse and some of the members were involved in the deaths of many and the injury of many more - the clubhouse would be gone.

so, why do we allow these places to continue?

Freedom of innocent individuals is the only reason I see for the argument.

Well - our freedoms are being taken away every day now - and the lives that have been lost and the injured have pretty much had every freedom taken forcibly from them.

I would bulldoze any place of gathering that these people were allowed to consistently spend any time in.

If people think that's crook - sorry. If they want to have these gathering places - they THEY have to make sure that the people who use them are ok - not radicals, not extremists and not dangerous - they will have to learn to tell authorities if they suspect any visitors or members - and, that's it ------------ if you cannot run a straight house - you just don't have a house - end of story.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.