FAR 0.57% 43.8¢ far limited

Getting to know one, page-127

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hardmano stimulating representation of Cairns and tropical north has me on the bare-all train. Even up in the normally chilly Atherton tablelands, I find myself bare chested in shorts and thongs suffering an interminable winter averaging around the 27degree mark!!

Big 40 for me this year and interestingly enough, having just written that number is my first realisation of not actually being young any more. Moving from SE Qld to the tropics as soon as I had school and Uni out of the way has me perched forever more above the 18th parallel. Years in the Kimberley, Arnhem Land and Cape York as a fishing and tour guide and more recently a few years in the Torres Strait on a marine training program.

Investing as a small-timer has been an eye opener for me these part 10 years. Started buying as bargains emerged from the GFC but as my old man likes to repeat 'nobody rings a bell at the bottom.' Remeber following a brokers report and picking up some FAR at 4.2c, watching them tumble to around 3c and then being happy to sell out at 4.8c! Slowly learning patience and have accumulated way more FAR shares than any other holding, averaging around the 7.5c mark with close on 350 000.

FAR thread on Hotcopper is unrivalled compared with my other holdings and I spend 90% on FAR thread alone, careful not to miss a little tid-bit thrown about in jest which might paint me a clearer picture. HUGE thanks to those who share often brilliantly composed thoughts and research, most of you are the reason I don't give my shares away cheaply and keep my sanity when sentiment falters.

Hoping to reward my patient wife with a holiday devoid of Hotcopper reading when FAR reaches it's resting place GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.8¢
Change
0.003(0.57%)
Mkt cap ! $40.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.8¢ 43.5¢ $66.15K 152.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26646 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 15693 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
43.5¢
  Change
0.003 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 43.5¢ 1467
Last updated 10.15am 07/06/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.