DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

The AUS-based Investment Grade stocks I mentioned are literally...

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    The AUS-based Investment Grade stocks I mentioned are literally making all time highs (Mon.)
    DRM is back at Dec -2015/2016 level (before the Xmas euphoria and subsequent runup of 2016 - even DRM hit 1.25, coming from 0.28c). It once again (right now, today) not much above 0.28c (0.32c, to be precise)
    What, exactly , is it you don't understand? Can you grasp what a price chart is telling you? Making lower highs than the prior high (June 2016), on a strong day for gold?
    This is what is commonly called a falling stock, like it or not. A 75% haircut, to be precise. Not trivial. If you think you picked the bottom in the teens or twenties, good luck to you. Take your 50% + profit, and be very pleased.
    Bottom picking is very hard. Most who try fail. Once in a blue moon you'll be right. Hopefully it'll make up for the all the other failed attempts at bottom picking. A 6% fall on a day when the quality goldies rose (reached all time highs) cannot in any conceivable way, be interpreted as positive.
    What, exactly, is it you "really don't understand"?
    Don't bother replying , because I think I've said as much as I care to say on this matter.
    Personally, I bought at a swing low of 32c , and it appears I've been proven wrong. I'm looking for the most expeditious chance to get out of jail free - and I don't think I can.
    We can't always be right. If we could, we'd all be rich.
    Last edited by wombat53: 05/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.