Aagghh the pause we didnt have is not this one. Is that what you...

1. 15,288 Posts.
    Aagghh the pause we didnt have is not this one.  Is that what you are saying.  Sorry my fault mjp.

ok lets see you said;

- we had head winds from solar, aerosol cooling and ENSO variability

1. we had head winds from solar,
    Solar forcing went from a relative maximum in 2000 to a relative minimum in 2009, with a peak-to-peak difference of around 0.15 W m–2 and a linear trend over 1998–2011 of around –0.10 W m–2 per decade.

Well that is really weird you know i could have sworn that the IPCC only rate the forcing of of thew sun  on at 0.05 wm-2.  Yet above they have the forcing at 0.1 wm-2 (double).  Inconsistent.  I wish they increased there forcings on the sun to 0.1wm-2 for there models. might help in the long run.

2. aerosol cooling

Furthermore, a series of small volcanic eruptions has increased the observed stratospheric aerosol loading after 2000, leading to an additional negative ERF linear-trend contribution of around –0.06 W m–2 per decade over 1998–2011 "

Well that is weird as well.   we had a discusssion recently on volcano's where I was informed in a very polite way i was barking mad..  Small volcano's do not affect our ozone.  I provided peer reviewed papers stating that low grade volcano's and increasing frequency of them are depleting our ozone layer due to the nitric oxide getting up high in the atmosphere.  Their argument was that nitric oxide is soluble hence why it will never get up there high in the atmosphere.  hark,  then we discover that So2 is very similar in solubilty to No2.  mmm go figure.  Cherry picking at its best.
    So if the IPCC are saying that low grade volcanos are having an affect on the stratosphere via the aerosols it is funny how they forgot to mention the flip side to that.  And that is No2 is ravishing away at our ozone.  Along with the solar magnetic activity that the earths magnetic field is struggling to repel.
    Their is peer reviewed papers on this as well.

Why is that every excuse given by warmies involves the most convoluted of processes.  No wonder why you guys are always flip flopping. I could not remember the amount of porkies said and remain consistent.  It is not possible.

Just to remind you guys you two in particular were quite animate and wetting yourself about us not having a pause.  Well it is there in front of you.  THE IPCC said we had a pause.  And if they say that well we know it must be absolutely true.

So what has changed since the 2013 AR5 report.  mmm lets see.  oh thats rights there is a 38% chance that we had 0.001 degree hotter year than previous years that were included in the pause.

heeey.  you boys are on fire.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.