Legit question do you support the LNP proposed budget reply?...

1. 1,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Legit question do you support the LNP proposed budget reply?

You're a die hard ALP voter your mind wont change but anyone on the fence that is the kind of reply that will bring them vote blue

whats even more interesting it will get Teal Voters to go back to the Liberal party

Ill say this if this was the opposite and LNP were in power and ALP proposed capping migration and stoping international investors - it 'would' probably win my vote over and i have never voted ALP in my life (mostly because i cant stand the Greens).

This is a real measure that will help and the 1st time in my life a major party will to make drastic changes to help keep the Australian dream of home ownership alive for future generations.

it does more than the 'fake' housing of 1m impossible to build houses ALP promised it actually stops some of the price inflation which keeps property out of reach for so many.

Note i say this as someone who owns his home and is a landlord

impressed that Dutton had the balls to put this on the table there will be LOADS of Liberal donors not happy with this but it is what people have been calling for - they are listening the ALP and Greens wont survive if they dont do the same

Peter Dutton actually might be PM next election
    Last edited by CharlieShares: 17/05/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.