HI all , last night at 3.36 am I was awoken from a deep sleep...

1. 3,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    HI all , last night at 3.36 am I was awoken from a deep sleep and was shown what "Gods Will ' Is..
    And it is so simple , very few will like this understanding !
    Gods will is that we realise we are his creation ,that we are " divine beings " ...then we will all start behaving from this knowledge and all ego perceptions will cease/judgements that separate us at all levels of social interaction.
    We are created perfect , but through encasement in the flesh and over time have totally forgotten this and live under the thrall of cause and effect .Karma , the convolutions of the Earth are just that , that which is perfect cannot judge and certainly not punish ,all twisted understanding that come from the fundamental ignorance of our status here as individuals , until we are able to see the Christ within all our fellow humans ,darkness will rise in the souls totally separated from their essence ...ISIS eg Putin
    Materialistic self righteousness and colour prejudice /external judgement etc wealth .the need to control others.
    Religious differences as displayed here as well as intellectual searchings

The great mystery here on this world is what we see in others is actually what we need to address in our selves,
    to use the power of forgiveness within which can free us and them and we can see their suffering that has been ours .

WE all have the Divine Spark of life within us , This I have witnessed .

Peace

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.