I'm being a bit challenging that's all. In reality I don't know...

1. 3,979 Posts.
    I'm being a bit challenging that's all. In reality I don't know excrement from clay, but I chose an historical event that those prophecies fitted into very, very snuggly. Even the sun and moon, etc, third of Muhammad's family being murdered, red dragon, seven crowns, ten heads, etc, it sure fits the history of Islam like a round peg in a round hole. It seemed to me at least that Islam is a big part of this Revelation mystery.

What it isn't without any doubt is a story about satan. Sure, much of Revelation may be immediate, happening in real time for the writer, but it also reaches out to the future. I'm not convinced about anything but the Baha'i Faith makes a strong claim that the Scripture Mr Gordon was sighting is about the birth of their religion which they claim to be the return of Christ and it doesn't completely stretch the imagination, they have some interesting points.

It's a bit of a reaction on my part to the UN and Trump being sighted as prophecy from Revelation.

Any reason to believe Revelations is not just a mostly symbolic description of intense visions relating to the author's inner experiences and partly framed and blended into the context of local worldly events, issues and beliefs at that time? None at all. That could be right.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.