It gives no believer in Christ any joy to read, hear or see...

1. 3,979 Posts.
    It gives no believer in Christ any joy to read, hear or see anyone headed for destruction.

I'm not so sure. I think in the secret heart of the so-called fundamentalist Christian there is a nice warm feeling to imagine themselves to be saved, whatever that even means, and others to be condemned. Saved to me means a freedom from ignorance and I'm not buying for a second that any Christian denomination that I have seen is anything other than a hotbed of ignorance.

These delusions sent by God that you guys love to speak about because in your heart of hearts you imagine you are the ones who have avoided these delusions, in truth can only effect the religious. Seeing as how the NT Bible addresses Christians the delusions can only be visited upon Christians because they are the only people within the context of the Scripture. You do understand that non-Christians don't read the Bible so the delusions are directed straight at Christians.

Thessalonians is telling you there will come a time when Christianity will be so useless and befuddled by human interpretation that it will be as if Christians had suffered a fit of delusions sent by God. A casual glance at fundamentalist Christianity confirms this to be true without a shadow of a doubt.

You think your out to save us when all you are doing is confessing the truth of that scripture.

Don't worry too much about us, you're the one who has the problem.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.