GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

You take your self too seriously. It is what it is. Most gold...

1. 41,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    You take your self too seriously. It is what it is. Most gold bugs here reckon they have found "answers" from their research but the price keeps falling. What can they do but blame some dark forces? What about admitting for whatever reason gold crash through the support? I see and I know looking at the chart it broke through on Monday morning. If it did that at say mid-week London open or New York open would it have made any different? Just one less likely reason that some one could bully the market other than thin trading times?

I am not teaching your grandma how to suck eggs but first port of call is calling a spade a spade. Leave the rest for Schiff to shout at the top of his office.

I don't need to predict the future nor do I need find an explanation when things happened. I am not that clever but I do try to mitigate the risk. I leave the fundamental stuff to your kind self and seeing that you don't look at chart much and rely on your accurate fundamental research, you are way in front currently no doubt.

Will be reading your "research" with keen interest as I am only on L plates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.