GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

so we are living in an age where, with these paper markets...

1. 5,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 572
    so we are living in an age where, with these paper markets controlling the physical price, fundamentals dont matter too much; we just swing back and forth depending upon what the banksters decide to do; now they are flush with funds from the trillions given to them; and if they screw up the loss will just be put onto the public

so in a 'market' sense, the market is based on manipulation (down or up) in most markets

I would think the gold market is a market ripe for manipulation, since physically, it is too small to protect itself (say a boycott of gold delivery from miners) and the heads of gold mining companies, combined, totally may have an IQ near one evil bankster; so honestly, the gold market will only do what the manipulators want

heck, maybe one day the manipulators will want up; but that seems unlikely, as the FEDs dont want gold to put any focus on them

I really cannot see any prolonged upside to owning gold miners, they are too dumbly managed, and even if smartly managed, the paper markets / banksters still control them; I really cannot see any way out for an investor who wants to 'take on' the powers

Now of course it does rile anyone gold bulls when a 'system' guy comes on here and tells you all how stupid we have been; it is like some big hulk raping a young woman then explaining to her how cool he is because he was powerful enough to do that, and she can expect it again, and she is dumb if she tries to rail against it or protect herself; her only response will be to 'get out of town'; so, I cannot really see any other response to a gold bull, rather than to 'get out of town'; the bullies, it seems (as AJ calls them) are too big to be bullied back

So we have the banksters too big to fail and too big to be bullied

When ISIS ends up in a town, and you are not ISIS, you either run away, if possible, or that is some end to you - a horrible end, and ISIS then video your end and laugh at you; the same way the manipulators brutalise you, then laugh at you

I mean look at Skols bubble chart; he can show any chart with the same shape as the gold chart, but the non-gold is 'no bubble'; I actually think Skol is who he purports to be; a small time retired NZ cow farmer who for some reason likes to side with bullies; why he likes that, I dont know; what mental makeup makes you enjoy watching the carnage of others; similarly timber loves to come here with his one liners and enjoy the carnage of others; why... who knows

When I ask these gentleman the whys of their thinking, they cannot answer; they just laugh; it will be like the hulk rapist; you can say to him 'why'; he will just laugh; or if this hulk have some men standing next cheering the unfair carnage and you ask then 'why'... they will just laugh as well; when you ask any gold perma bear here 'why, what reason', they just give a smart a response

Now AJ probably came the closest to reality; he does not cheer it, but he sees it, and he acts accordingly; he is the guy the leaves the scene of the carnage, but learns; the ones dong the carnage need to die, actually; the ones cheering the carnage are just pathetic excuses for humans; but such always exist; so be it

Those of us who run head long into the burning building, only to be engulfed... nobel, but not too smart, hey
    Last edited by danhoff: 28/07/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.