GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Pretty sure you need to have a close look at what's going on...

1. 32,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1378
    Pretty sure you need to have a close look at what's going on between your ears.

Your posts are dripping with self-pity, for some reason those who don't sympathise with your plight are 'bullies'
    You're unable to overcome your self-defeating behaviour by cashing out and looking in the mirror and blaming yourself for your losses.

It's someone else's fault, it's my fault, the banksters, the Fed, the 'paper' market' but never yours. There's paper in all kinds of markets, paper copper, paper electricity, paper feeder calves, even paper weather, but for some unusual reason I can't fathom paper gold isn't allowed because it's causing you to lose money.

But you're in a market that's being 'manipulated', right. So why are you in it? That's very self-destructive behaviour, I can't figure that out, is God coming to the rescue like some here seem to think?

When the market declines you revert to conspiracy theories so you're not responsible for your losses and those theories are self-perpetuating, when one is disproved the conspiracy regenerates itself into another one.

Vindictive posts are a specialty of yours and many goldbugs in general, Michael Pascoe refers to it in his missive in The Age. Those who disagree with goldbug philosophy are the mortal enemy, from the 'dark side' as one goldbug called it. Pascoe calls it "the strident and sometimes abusive nature of the hard-core bugs".

Goldbugs are a psychologists dream come true, I sometimes wonder if any are watching the gold forum.

And I'm not a retired small-time NZ cow farmer either.
    Last edited by Skol: 28/07/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.