GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Skol, I cashed out and took my losses long ago, except I am...

1. 5,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 572
    Skol, I cashed out and took my losses long ago, except I am holding loss on BDR.

You really seem to miss my point. My point is not that I am losing money. I am not. Nor does my point become valid or invalid depending upon losses or gains.

My point is more simple. I rail against cheating. I dont like it. And I rail against pathetic humans that applaud cheating and laugh at those who have been cheated.

It is nothing more complicated than that.

Now note your response to me. Since you do not agree with my thinking you invite me to examine what is going on between my ears. You are a classic prototype. You ostrich (head in sand) cheating. Or you applaud cheating. And you gloat over those who have been cheated.

Why dont YOU examine what is going on between your ears. You are not a pleasant human. There are a few of you on here. Not much I can do about that. I cannot stop cheating and those who gloat over those damaged. To be honest, if a guy makes money from cheating (but keeps his mouth shut) he is wise I guess (as long as he is not a cheater)

The lack of IQ of the bullies is amazing. But I need to question my thinking. Why would I expect a bully to have IQ, they dont need it. Why would I expect a gloater to those harmed to have sympathy?

I aint talking through my pocket. But, of course, the likes of you and your mates cannot understand that. Because for you, it is all about your pocket. Sad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.