GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I reckon the US et al. had some pretty big kahunas abandoning...

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I reckon the US et al. had some pretty big kahunas abandoning the gold standard. Apparently it was holding them back. From an economic standpoint, I say good on them for trying, as some economic growth is good.

However, the trouble with having no standards, or rather setting limits where the goal posts are always moved, is a recipe for disaster. You let yourself go and find yourself overweight and on the next episode of the Biggest Loser.

Their time came in 2008. They had coronary heart attack and were bed bound in hospital. But apparently, if you are 200kg and morbidly obese, the way to fix the problem is too loosen the wallet even more....?

It is called denial. They were successful in masking the inflation, by being selective with the stimulus. They bought themselves some technology and a headband and made it look like they were doing some training.

Now Yellens talking up the interest rate, as if the US has been working out over the last seven years. Look at how strong we are now.... What a joke. She should win an Oscar for best supporting actress to the biggest farce in history.

I say to her, "Go for it!" Because, the minute the US tries to run that marathon the trainers organized for them, the cat is going to be out of the bag, as it collapses in a blubbering heap two metres from the starting line.

The image in my head.

dailymail.co.uk
    Last edited by ididwork: 28/07/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.