GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

HaHa paper cows don't die of disease. I think there is a lesson...

1. 41,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    HaHa paper cows don't die of disease.

I think there is a lesson in all these, if you catch a falling knife occasionally one is very blunt. Most will cut you up slowly and a lot will continue to cause terminal bleeding. This is non gold specific and a robust strategy across any asset class.

If I had to start buying gold shares currently I would be very weary by looking at the gold chart without the AUD component. This is where some informed decision can be gleaned in the humble chart despite its tea leaves aspirations that some sought (dreamers).

One only buy something because they believe it has a better chance of rising in time. Personally I see a lot of resistance for gold price to just head back past the support break unless some compelling fundamentals or world events. The daily bars post Monday rout are indecisive and the longer it stays indecisive the higher the chances of a non event for the bulls meaning there is another leg down to test the low.

I am standing on the sidelines and let the pric plays out one way or the other

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.