GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

If Gold is a redeemable currency, a long term insurance, a hedge...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If Gold is a redeemable currency, a long term insurance, a hedge against falling paper currencies. Why can't we see countries are hoarding for more gold in relation to the falling value of major currencies against USD

Is king USD able to withstand a next DEPRESSION ignited from the established bond markets rather than Gold.

Gold is a redeemable currency
    At the moments, Gold is working for countries with less established Bond trading markets like China and India. That’s why we see China support Gold backed currencies in this low growths environment.

Gold is also working for WORTHLESS bond markets in Russia, Greece and some Europe union countries. That’s why we saw a mix and match from bond rooted and gold rooted.

Bonds are in favor in developed countries like US, Japan, major of Europe and Australia

Money printings in those countries are based on the bond offered prices . Those countries do not hoard for more gold because Bonds are the best tradeable practices.

Once bonds are becoming worthless then Gold will be the one to carry the trade.

Japan is in recession for years. Japan is a non resource rich country. Japan can print more monies based on its Gov. Bonds and Corporate bonds.
    Corporate profits have been hammered due to disinflationary.
    Once Japan bonds become worthless. They will send another shock wave to world equities following the German bonds rooted.
    A good indication is the country rating. Is Japan still a safe haven. I doubt it.

US bonds are built on a foundation of debts from housing crisis and shale revolution. Are those two sectors are getting too hot for its economy or are they the next trouble makers.
    I don't pray for those things to come but if countries are not hoarding for more gold. The lesser liquidity in world market to become even though countries do sell their infrastructure assets, real assets measure by each country's wealth. I doubt institutions are interested to buy or to fix their financial disaster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.