GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Wiki, surely you see the straw man Krugs threw in there "You can...

1. 5,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    Wiki, surely you see the straw man Krugs threw in there

"You can try as hard as you like to tell such people that monetary policy is mainly a technical problem, that the Fed isn’t giving money away, and that predictions of runaway inflation have been utterly wrong;"

So, Wiki, you and I and Krugs do know the FED gave money away; they gave it to the too big to fail banks; now it could be argued they did not print it, they actually borrowed it - promising the future babies will repay it; but my point is simple... Krugs knows he is lying and putting up a straw man there... he knows if you keep the trillions gifted from the future in a closed loop (only give it to your bankster mates), then there will be no inflation

You see, this is where the rub lies. Moral people, like gold bulls, expected these trillions would be sprinkled onto the entire population. Moral thinkers thought 'well the FED is stupidly saving the world, and the result of their saving will be the inflationary death'. None of us thought the FEDs would do what they did... simply keep the money in the hands of the banksters and put the debt onto the future; no one could even think Satan himself could come up with that horror.

Yet, there we have it. And the liar that Krugman is tries to cover it with some straw man argument about inflation... that is... no inflation, therefore the FEDs did not gift/print money;

So, Wiki, Krugs is a filthy liar. And you believe him? So be it.
    Last edited by danhoff: 27/07/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.