GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Rleonars and all, I am more than happy with the Gold price...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Rleonars and all,

I am more than happy with the Gold price particularly the AUD price as it closes in on it’s all time high.

Here in the UK it’s a laugh a minute unless you are traveling, airports shut down, trains running full, late and cancelled, halfwits down in Westminster running about like headless chickens after failing to reach an agreement after two and a half years of negotiations. Talk of rationing toilet products, toothpaste, vital medications and troops on the streets and martial law.

These days I am even more convinced that the UK getting out of Europe was a smart move, the only thing good that came out of Brussels are the sprouts we eat here on Christmas day! The way these unelected European officials thrash about making their spurious claims would be comical if they weren’t so dangerous.

I noticed the DOW took another pasting yesterday down some 464 points that’s not what one normally calls a Santa Rally.

Thanks for your Christmas wishes, please accept mine in return to you and yours and all the contributors on this forum and let’s hope 2019 turns out to be a prosperous year for us all no matter how we have chosen to protect our future purchasing power.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.