GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold - ALL TIME HIGH

1. 41,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    A new high as of this morning in Gold. Premature to speculate if it can hold from here.

What I have read as from a few hours ago in the Yemen attack on a US war ship succeeding from the attack on the British one that issued a mayday. Could this be the reason for a new regional war potential or simply the usual US Govt relying on more debt to fund whatever to favor political, economic & military survival?

Or is it simply the many years of speculative conspiracy from China/Russia stocking up physical gold stealth based tactic as a diversification from just US paper 'IOU' highlighted by the risk of sanctions applied to Russia from the Ukraine conflict?

I never know the facts from the fictions but the chart trend never lies. I just wish I had more convictions in accumulating gold miners when gold price was falling both in '22/'23. I did take advantage but not blind conviction unfortunately. The same thing applied to the EV new energy source, Lithium, post Covid was a 'can't go wrong' sector that is unravelling fast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.