GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

from 22.01.16...

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    from 22.01.16

http://www.investing.com/commodities/gold-technical?period=week

Target of US$1206.96 (100 week exp. moving average)

"Seems to be little let up in gold progress north. This really for me has all the hallmarks of testing the waters currently and much larger surges are coming. Something is going to snap really soon I think and a big move in to precious metals is likely as a shocking deterioration in bonds becomes apparent. I have expressed my opinion on the record many times that bond crash in highly likely as we have reached peak debt unless large monetization occurs or revaluation of gold/silver to rectify international balance sheets. There was no real resistance through US$1180-1200 and is now only a matter of time (short) before the short term high is well passes again for a higher level.
    When I see US$1206.96 go I will look for 50 month exponential average of US$1243.90 as a further target.
    Things are rapidly gaining traction here as deepening awareness of the reality is setting in for market participants. Fed unlikely to raise rates unless they really are looking to cause mass disorder in markets. Rates likely to be negative before years out in my opinion. Rate rise in December was a policy error. If the rise was a genuine mistake how can anyone have confidence in the Fed looking after financial markets and wider economy ? Really ?
    A good idea to not time gold/silver but get involved a.s.a.p. and position/bunker down now as expiating shocks upwards in price and to mechanisms around pricing rather than a meandering to higher prices and new systems of market methods/procedures for pricing.
    JFI"

Well…  Looks like the 100 week Exp. moving average has gone so my next target is the 50 Month Moving Average.  

MA50 Exp. US$1244.66

TARGET now of $1244.66

JFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.