GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Skol,I'm still here. Let it be known that I don't fully support...

1. 255 Posts.
    Skol,

I'm still here. Let it be known that I don't fully support gold bugs and a lot of their conspiracy theories. I heeded Clive Maund's advice at about the 1900's to sell/short gold and their associated stocks. Although you just throw him out as a physic and nutter, his views were that it was overpriced and to sell. Likewise I've also made some nice consistent profits with gold stocks recently as they are oversold. That being said I'm not long by any means.

It's just your lack of critical thinking and bashing of education, your arrogance, your faulty arguments, your distortions, your ridiculous stories, your engagement in logical fallacies etc that I have a massive problem with. And please note I acknowledge the gold bugs do engage in them as well, by critising you I am not arguing in their favour. (See: http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman)

Although that being said you probably are just a troll, not really believing in his own stuff, just here to get a rise out of people. Like someone pretending to wholeheartedly believe in young earth creationism just to get the agonised reactions from people faced with something so stupid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.