GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

@TANOTFA Dedicated, perhaps, responsible . . . no J I wouldn’t...

1. 244 Posts.
    @TANOTFA
    Dedicated, perhaps, responsible . . . no J
    I wouldn’t have posted at all but for your XAUAUD chart that nailed it so nicely, and just wanted to point out some other possible features in that zone.
    I’m using PRT – haven’t posted in years and never posted a chart before so apologies for the list of plots – I thought it would be a quick click click for you.
    The list in the earlier post is shown in the little charts below (if they come through). You’ll see the weekly pivots I've referenced as well as the potential value of the 95 EMA just by looking, and FYI the reason I include the horizontal support (shown with thick white line in close up) is that it starts at a needle on that long line from the ’97 low and the median line and ends at a touch of the similar parallel drawn from the 2000-2003 rally. Price has rejected a lot of selling pressure along the white horizontal, and in effect has ‘wedged’ price away from the median of the large fork, leading to the rally back to the top of that fork and the potential formation of a new structure that should get confirmed in the coming weeks . . .
    . . . if that structure is maintained it looks pretty significant. If it fails, more of the long grind down seems to be the go.
    Have arrowed the pivot at the new fork leading to the rally as well as the zone I'm talking about inside the big circle.
    Just some thoughts . . . Hope the charts come through and are readable!
    Back to the bunker J
    COLCOM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.