GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi @COLCOM ... long time no hear on H.C.; it takes a dedicated...

1. 2,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1879
    Hi @COLCOM ... long time no hear on H.C.; it takes a dedicated and responsible Trader/Investor to stay away from HOTCOPPER so I applaud you. Having said that, I'm "chuffed" it took my post for you to make contact again....shame no chart as that would have been much easier to clarify most of your points(locations) you raised.

OK, re: your suggested 'Plottings"; unfortunately these days I'm(as are other users) limited by Incredible Charts(I.C.) available DATA. No longer can we get very L/T data on most commodities, Indexes and Stocks. I did say in my previous post above when referring to the A$POG chart that that was the reason for looking at the ETFGold as the latter at least had data back to 2003. Hence, I can not verify your 1st //'s you suggested as I.C.'s data for A$POG only goes back to 2009(can you believe).

Not too sure what you mean by, e.g. March 2015 PIVOT; do you mean the 50% range level for the month of March?

Do very much like your suggested 195 & 95 EMA's...vaguely remember using the 95ema years ago but can't remember why(Senior's moment).

FORKs ... AGREE ... 1st one I had shown above; your 2nd I have on my Daily Timeframe chart which I did not post.

Not too sure of any value of your suggested Horizontal line.

Equally, not too sure about your FIB's ... especially WHY from such locations and assume you use closing H/L's? Can't really check your 1st recommended one(no data for start point) but assume you are using the lowest close(A$382.28 ...July 1999L) to the highest close(open) Aug. 2011. and therefore are looking at the 23.6% Fib retrace that NEARLY lines up with the 50%% retrace for your 2nd Fib. reference. Charts below so correct me if I'm wrong!

Speaking of CHARTS ... better than a 100o words and therefore less confused people (interested viewers)here ... Maybe you could try posting one instead.

YOUR FIB's ... ????

A$POG_270715DlyLT1999L-20011H.png

A$POG_270715Dly.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.