GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Really unsure what is going on at the moment. If I caused any...

1. 721 Posts.
    Really unsure what is going on at the moment. If I caused any concerns about my posting or understanding of the markets, I apologise. I appreciate all of the members on HC - Timber, Skol, Johnnie, Mili, Slange, All4One, Daytr etc. HC is the forum to discuss stocks and Gold and Copper and quite a few other things. We often differ, I have my own opinions and thoughts and sometimes I agree with other posters and sometimes we don't.

For instance, I still worry that Greece could be a big event, should they not reach agreement in their restructuring of debt. Their could be default and significant risk, that is why I am worrying - so much... So I have sold down my general stocks and just kept Gold and Gold stocks. Skol, for instance (I do appreciate Skol - he is the balance between being too bullish and realistic - AND has been right for the last many years! - something that I have not been), he has argued that the US stock markets will keep on going, I have a few worries about that, just as I did when the DXY was going up to 100 and now has fallen back down.

I hope that we can keep this forum - bulls and bears, that's the fun of it. I am worried at the moment, primarily about Greece and the possible effects it could have and have thus posted a few times on my worry. I apologise if this has caused any troubles and hope to still read the Gold forum in its entirety. That way we have balance, understanding and a few debates (if allowed).
    Last edited by dictionary: 18/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.