GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Skol is probably reading from martin armstrong, as I am, whom,...

1. 4,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Skol is probably reading from martin armstrong, as I am, whom, is calling Gold to go below 1000, even to below 800 and I believe it. Gold is a hedge against corrupt governments/loss of confidence in governments, not inflation BS that the gold promoters are spruiking

Gold like most things are cycle based, it has not finnished bottoming. However the Aussie gold price is a different animal, as the US dollar according to Armstrong will increase in value even further, befor coming back to esrth with the Aussie going down in proportion, of which will maintain aussie gold miners SP' s and even increase in SP , thinking of NST and EVN here.

Martin Armstrong predictions are based on his cycle theory of which is amazingly accurate to the day in some instances , reckons The turning point is October 1st 2015 , when bond markets peak and will start burn. When investors will flee and look for alternative investments with gold eventually being one of them, as people flee from public to private. However according to Armstrong zgold will have its day in the sun and possibly go to $5000 an ounce , however not just yet for a year and a half or so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.