GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

@avgejoe i dont feel any need to change the way i talk to you. i...

1. 9,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3461
    @avgejoe

i dont feel any need to change the way i talk to you. i started out treating you with respect 12 months ago.

but some of your posts - both last year and more recently now - are sheer inanity and disrespect the effort i put into answering your questions

Youve said you were a market professional at one point.

Whether a commodity trader or an equity person, i'm baffled that anyone could get through +5 years in markets and not understand what constitutes operational leverage

let alone say some of the things youve posted recently - where you asked me to repeat things we;d discussed 3 days prior

and you bring this response on yourself when you post with attitude but clearly dont understand the topic

"Lower highs are not perception bias but reality. It is printed on the chart and you see it as it appears. Not hind sight know all. "

I think your problem appears to be a shortage of long term memory.

You are entirely welcome to review my posts of last september around RSG - or wombat53 will point you to them as i was the one who put him onto RSG at the time.

I dont particularly care tio quarrell - but if you say silly things with attitude I will call you on it

I do understand though that some of this stuff is just new to you. and where thats the case i do cut plenty of slack - same as I said I needed around understanding the CoT difference when you were being a self righteous pita about me using incorrect terminology

none of this undertsnading makes any difference to direction of usd gold price. no one's 24carat foresight when valuations are elevated

last september was comparatively easy to go long - because valuations were so depressed.

now is much harder - because the downside risk is much greater

but as i said last week - my focus in times like now is to push toward shorts and vix and reduce my holding in gold but still have some - because my view is usdjpy will fall through the neckline and commodities will rise, as will gold

whereas last september i was 100% gold stocks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.