GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

@AvgJoe will you please actually try to read this post - and...

1. 9,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3461
    @AvgJoe

will you please actually try to read this post - and then retain the information inside.

lets set some factual items in order

- No one had referred to CoT as a timing tool except you.

- I am an RSG l-tbuy and hold. Its easily - imo - the best value story on asx goldies. cautioning people that it would need to raise cash to fund the move u/g at syama and the multi pit operation for ravenswood is just about being rational.

As i said at the time i expected at least $90m would be needed to shift the Syama mining fleet to u/g

How was i wrong? mgt kept it close to the vest to ride the trend and get a good outcome by reducing share dilution at a higher sp. But all i was doing was cautioning people against the capital demand/

I guarantee there are some 2.35 buyers who wish theyd heeded what i said.

the hallmark of tiny minds is being unable to hear blemishes on stories they think are perfect. no such thing exists

- RE trendlines - you asked why i hadnt referred to them.

When i;d just referred to them. and had clearly posted last week the chart (ill repost in another post shortly)

- as for jim rogers/warren buffett - dont know. all i can tell you is what is my views.

and because i posted it at the time - not months later - i have no problem reminding people like yourself that - yes - I was correct in my view.

there is nothing 'know it all' about saying you said something - and it proved correct.

the fact you were the person - together with unclepanda - arguing against me at the time - should make it pretty clear to you in your mind what i said at the time i would have though

ringing throughout your posts is a strong line of 'i dont know so how can you unless you are a billionaire investor'

- its not only irrelevant, incorrect - but more importantly it misses the point - all i do is post my views. I ve no problem with people disagreeing.

what i have a big problem with people doing is asking for views - which i duly offer - then either ignoring or forgetting them - then asking for them again - and then insinuating that referring their lazy arses back to the original post is somehow 'hiding/defensive'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.