BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-128

1. 4,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 475
    IMO as I have stated for many many months now the yanks have been using the price of oil to push their share market higher and maintain said sp500 at an elevated height. With the no freeze drongo deal.....(hehehehehe...what a joke to start with.. Opec has always been a Saud play thing and they hate Iran) the poo is set to fall.....total oversupply of crude in the world with falling demand and limited available storage can only mean lower prices....world manufacturing is collapsing......everywhere......so down crude price will go.....if anyone can think of a good reason other then war for crude to rise I am all ears.......so crude price down...ditto markets down...gold up due to fear...... in all scenarios gold now up....short of further manipulation (very careful now banksters.....)
    Anyone thinking crude supply is not in total oversupply and about to get worst obviously is just putting their head in the sand.......but again I am open to any points to the contrary....I just cant see any......
    Move that dirt.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.