BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

...Sun rises in the east & sets in the west each & every day......

1. 214 Posts.
    ...Sun rises in the east & sets in the west each & every day... albeit, there are days one cannot observe this ritual due to clouds, intemperate weather etc...but it nevertheless performs it's duty each & every day... Such Consistency + Continuity = Reliability that one can trust...

...Whilst not having been around quite so long, the Troy oz has very very similar characteristics... Since it's 10th century intro (French Town, 'Troye', HenryII yada yada) it has traversed all time to present day totally unchanged, it travels freely 'thru any & all Sovereign borders with impunity, not altering one iota... that same Troy oz from then 'til now is rated the same in Ethiopia, Fiji, Burundi or anywhere else one may wish to have it assayed... Try that with any Govt's fiat 'legal tender' mass produced paper...

...The (latest) 62 tonnes (2M oz) of the 1 minute 'paper Au' dumped into the Comex on Friday by the BIS & Cronies normally used to set the PM Market back for the next couple of months, if not longer...Yet, for the last 4 weeks, several of the BIS instigated 'rinse & repeat' cycle dumps have not played out to their prior usual... Appears to me that the 'Gamers' are now being 'Gamed', fittingly, in their own fashion...

...For mine, lately it has become evident the the 'cronies' like to maneuver POG below 1260, gives them scope to play both ways, up to the 'psychological' 1300 level where one suspects they may just be vulnerable?... Were I a Sovereign (or several) I would train my algos to quickly initiate a buy response on any major dump stopping at, say 1280... any further rises ought then indicate to what level the 'cronies' need to go to cover their dump... 'course, as a Sovereign (+others) we'd have deep enough pockets full of USD T Reserves to roll over any of our Contracts until we felt it was a proper time to stand for full & total physical Delivery... What a great way to send this totally debauched currency back to the initiating swamps of DC...

...Alas, I am no such Sovereign, & they beat me to it, so I now look for the signs of the 'thieves' falling out, these being the foot soldiers of the BIS, the rat Merchant & Mercantile Banks, the Squid & Co...they'll jump ship, maybe be they already have?... could be they are already sneakily taking long positions for some New employers that hark from the same area of whence the Sun rises?... COT Reports are so opaque...

...One thing for sure, if the Troy oz plays no part in the next Global monetary reset, one will be able to observe the Sun rising from the West... So certainly time to be into the good production miners &/or decent Exploratory prospects...

...If you're around SJ, 40k or a little + each in the next 2 Q ought set up nicely for a scrip Consolidation, maybe 2/1?... But u know more than I, so lets say43k prod this Q then u can bring fwd the Consol... No longer see any USD debt a problem, once it drops 'thru the 200wk MA...longer u keep it, cheaper it'll be whilst the Fed stays dovish...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.