BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Got a reply email from Simon this week actually. Saying, 'happy...

1. V*
    5,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Got a reply email from Simon this week actually.
    Saying, 'happy to talk with you more once I'm back from a 2 week trip'.
    (reply came withing 24 hours btw)

To be honest, I wasn't fishing for specific details, more venting LOL.

SJ, if you've been reading, at least you could figure out who the V* guy is now.
    He's not one bit happy. Either is Mrs V.

I still feel there's no option for me but to hold this one for now.
    A sale here lets go of too much capital if there's some magical rebound.
    And I'm always thinking this can be pumped quickly big time if that big money presses the button.

When I think of selling, I keep arguing about the asset itself being worth more than the current Share Price, and then I think it's too damn cheap LOL.

If I lose the lot I'm holding then that will be quite a heavy beating and a good lesson for the future.
    For now I continue to hold in hope of a stronger gold price to deliver us all.

I gotta say, Friday I felt quite bullish the POG.
    I actually thought we might sail through the China golden week without a dip at all this time.

May as well rant a bit more while I have the mic...

That huge dip recently on the Dow.
    Bit of a shame the POG barely reacted hey.
    Makes me wonder if we are far from a decent stock market correction (down) when it can wipe out 3 months of gains but barely more the POG at all, if indeed it's even a 'safety' vehicle anymore.

If POG can't get up over $1400 this year then it might be time to concede that Gold could fade into obscurity vs other investments out there.
    Unreal stuff. So many charts I look at lately.

US direction (of course), but the ones that matter more to us here are probably the American (HUI) and Aussie goldies (AXGD).

Chart 1:
    The HUI is down around 20-25% less than it was in the past at these levels of POG.

AXGD has faced solid resistance since Sep-2016.
    Breaking up past that could bring on a flurry of new money into the sector is what I'm thinking.

Just stumbled across this one recently too. Hasn't really caught my attention before, but thinking I should monitor
    XMM
    - "based on the S&P/ASX 300 Index, and is comprised of companies that are classified as being in the Metals and Mining industry1. It includes producers of aluminium, gold, steel, precious metals and minerals and also diversified metals and minerals."
    I'm wondering if this resistance can be broken (and we're right at the gate pretty much), then maybe that too could lead new money into the gold sector to help us catch up:

& if these last 2 charts break upwards together?
    Probs good idea to hang on for a bit...

Lastly, a look back at ]this unfailing resistance in Gold since Sep-2013: (Boooo!!!)

There's been better places to park money for a while now, that's for sure.
    Keep telling myself I will hold and not let this fish get away from me if/when it runs again,
    In fact, BDR as a vehicle is just sinking and a lot more scrutinized now.
    *sigh*

nighty night...
    Last edited by V*: 23/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.