BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Write your reply here ... Thanks to Ivan, Risk, Uni, & Uncle S...

1. 214 Posts.
    Write your reply here

... Thanks to Ivan, Risk, Uni, & Uncle S for sharing their views of the Meeting. Nothing like meeting people 'live' to be able to assess their qualities & characteristics (or lack thereof)... Your posts have confirmed my views that BDR is in good hands going forward & I do suspect their productive guidance to be deliberately understated. IMO, just the way it should be for a miner looking to rebuild it's lost trust, consistancy & confidence, which, of course, can only happen over time... Time passes anyway, so if one is in a position to hold, methinks one will not regret...

... The tenure of yesterday's posts, following yet another raid on Comex & the subsequent drop in miner stocks, IMO, simply reflect the variety of holders, their views, responsibilities & individual objectives, all good as preservation of capital is paramount... May take time, but if it's useful to anyone, after DD I buy 2x what I want because 1st goal is to free carry, of my 30 odd holdings, I think 4-5 have taken around a year, most of the others only since Nov last with only 3/4 'newbies' yet to get there... Certainly some have well exceeded 'free carry' status with excellent prospects to grow even further which then presents opportunity to halve again & buy bullion... Free gold, yet as many point out -'it don't earn anything'- but really, does it have to?...

...Yesterday's volumes across my holdings suggests to me to be minor expressions of 'retail fear)... All due respect & gain while one can, but it's really of little to no concern as regards to where this sector ultimately heading in the not too distant future...

...2016 has been an exciting start, but IMO, hardly yet started for the PM sector, this is the year that will see the return of true market supply & demand to the physical PM's & simple FA analysis reveals where that ought be...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.