BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Hi AT79..... Trust you're still here? Sad to see there's been...

1. 214 Posts.
    Hi AT79..... Trust you're still here? Sad to see there's been some dilution & L/holders have every right to be p'd off.... I can't complain with my run from 10.5 av to 50c for just over a year's holding in '16.... but this lot have plenty Au in the ground so I reckon they'll go at least there again, maybe more in the frenzy, once the pog shackles are removed... so, good entry at this level for mine, despite the 1B+ scrip...

Too dumb to read or decipher charts, so I like to keep things simple & look at pics... of necessity, this info is always a few weeks behind

I pretend I'm a drone flying over the beach....seems like the tide has really receded somewhat extra-ordinarily.........tsunami coming??? should one run down to see??? Or should one seek a good anchor... & knowing gold's physical re-action in water... suggests to me, one could not do much better than 'anchoring' to any of those with plenty Au in situ...

An opinion, FWIW... seasonal gold buying starts next month...but I'll expect the Commercials will try one more 'wash & rinse' around the 26 July contract end... except it may not run their way this time?... appears their 'happy medium' is between 1260 to, but under, 1300... what if there were some Sovereigns lying in wait with their own HTF's & "stand for delivery" orders of around 150 - 200 tons?... Given the current re-run of the sit com series "Soap" in Washington, would be an ideal time, so do hope the Sovereigns are ready, but if not, methinks it will be soon enough....

Besides, I need a bigger boat... 2 more Grandies means another cabin is required in the coming 12 months...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.