BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-96

1. V*
    5,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    "Interested to know the profits you made from in and out as opposed to hold and keep.
    Just for comparison and teaching."

I tried looking at figures today and found too many ways of calculating it LOL.

I have limited funds, so profits from one thing end up in another stock at some point. The kitty fluctuates.

If I held and kept - not sure quite where I'd be at, as it's been more of a down, then up journey for me on this ride - I was trading this stock from where BDR started to bounce in December 14, which traded to a peak of 38.5, then dropping all the way down to 10c in Aug 15, so there was a long annoying fall there, despite a few good trades before the peak, it was mostly losses going into the lows.

But looking now at my entire journey, rough figures, minus brokerage, plus a one off dividend - I count a total profit margin of close to 55% since I started. Not too shabby.

One goal in the back of my mind is to try and get my share holding in BDR equal to the most number of shares I ever held - but this is going to really push me, as that was during a time that I put every cent I had into it, very briefly - at 14.5c.
    If I ever manage to achieve this, I'll be pleased as punch, but that would require some super trades, and currently, to get them all back, I need the share price back at 24c.

All eggs in one basket is a stupid thing to do IMO, as the market can turn on you, no matter how safe you think you are, plus it's just nice to have cash left over for other trades, or to pick up a bargain when SP drops suddenly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.