BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-12721

1. 949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Not just BDR, the whole gold mining sector has gone backwards except a few companies which have outperformed. BDR being the king of dogs, is yet to break any records. Management truly appear to be all bark and no bite. I can't figure out what turnaround they keep on barking on every presentation. Successful turnaround.....I really don't know what has turned. Too much was promised very little has been delivered. Only delivery has been is a tsunami of shares. Sorry to say this, but that it's a fact.
    I hold a lot of BDR shares, but looks like I have to hold for a long time to make money out of it. Selling out here is not an option for me. Makes me feel very bad about it when I doubled up at 29c.
    Well.....quarterly by Friday.......let's see what they have been cooking. (My Negative side)

The positive side of me thinks the company has the goods.....its taking longer to deliver than me or anyone anticipated.
    BDR now is very much like SAR a few years back. I remember SAR, the stock would not move much yet had a large institutional backing. Look at it today......they are reaping benefits. ( Harvesting time over there) Looks like it will take a good couple of years for BDR to do the same thing. That could be a reason people are bailing out. Very few people are prepared to wait that long.

Anyway the quarterly will give some clues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.