DEG 0.44% $1.13 de grey mining limited

this opportunity reminds me of Great Bear in Canada and Kinross...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    this opportunity reminds me of Great Bear in Canada and Kinross pouncing when no one thought anyone would even be interested till it was 'proved up'..well they bot it w big bucks and have since proved it up; here DEG is w nearly 10mil oz reserves already and massive unexplored and deeper underground potential. ducks is sittin, this is a Sitting Duck waiting to be plucked. Barrick needs it more than any co now; Newmont has its hands full w digesting Newcrest. Agnico Eagle could use more AUS operations but not their m.o. to do this type of deal, although their share price has soared and a buyout offer w shares would be easy for them. Zijin probably out, not sure AUS would allow it although again CN/AUS relations have thawed; Gina Rinehart should get her head out of the lithium pit and go gold, grab this, she could swing it no problemo...AngloAshanti I don't see it for them, the midtiers it would be a big swallow, Harmony etc. And back to Goldfields, a friendly deal w Gold Road and subsequent buy of DEG gives them more AUS op's and probable synergies in development and material procurement given St. Ives, Gruyere mine needs.

oh well, expect merger activity to heat up, there is Westgold buying Karora today. DEG is the biggest plum on the world gold scene for sure, happily long, any dips would add more. Bea

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
0.005(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $2.620B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.16 $1.13 $9.769M 8.569M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 276561 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 11931 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.14
  Change
0.005 ( 1.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.14 $1.15 $1.13 1646588
Last updated 15.59pm 29/05/2024 ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.