GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

For people holding gold stocks how did you find their individual...

1. 3,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    For people holding gold stocks how did you find their individual performance to date? It seemed like a moderately good half with the AUD gold price holding up well and providing nice profits for those gold stocks that have their act together. Personally made am sitting on a very strong profit for RMS, made a smaller profit on BDR and received a dividend and down a smidgeon on ABU.

Are most people looking to average up on their current holdings or keeping an eye on other stocks for the coming 6 months? I am looking to purchase some more ABU as soon as they get over my average price and they consistently show that the commissioning process is running smoothly and they are becoming profitable. I re-bought BDR recently, but am watching closely as they have a history of non-performance. Apart from that with the gold price unpredictable i'm probably going to sit on what I have at the moment.

Moderators - Can we this thread please be for discussion by people holding or looking to purchase gold stocks in the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.