GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

This Goblin - he has made his point - OK, a perceived double (or...

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    This Goblin - he has made his point  - OK, a perceived double (or triple) bottom on the DJIA Chart, leading to an expected  breakout. I get it. The point has been made. Enough already, enough, before he gets suspended.
    But how many times does he need to bait, spam, flame, spam and  inflame others here who have done their own analysis, have skin in the game? We are adults, while his humor is that of a College sophomore (2nd year student)?
    Sure he thinks he might be being helpful by advising others to rotate out of gold stock into other equities, and will undoubtedly come back Saturday or Monday and say "I told you so" due to a one day rebound in oil and Wall St Friday night.
    Speaking of which:
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...just-sent-shockwaves-through-crude-oil-market
    But he goes far beyond that seemingly taking pleasure from potentially seeing others lose money. This is outside the TOU.
    It's enough. Sure one can put him on Ignore, but  his Comments should be Reported, and I for one will be doing this. The attitude - one of contempt - is not helpful to HC members.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.