GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

@aldo I don't dominate. I am NOT a policeman. The Moderators...

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    @aldo I don't dominate. I am NOT a policeman. The Moderators are. I simply made a suggestion to others, as is my right. My post got a lot of support (17 at last count, but I think you can count much better than I).
    For the record, Friday was considered by ALL to be a momentous day, based on prior price night's movements, in both currencies: POGAUD near all time historic records, with with huge expectations among the Forum members.
    But as they say, if you have to explain, you've already lost, so no more explaining.
    I'm sure you are as capable of self-education as I am. You too can become an autodidact. Just understand, many hours per day spent reading non-fiction - on many, diverse subjects - over decades - takes a lot of time away from other things. It's a choice one makes. Most don't make that choice, one for scholarship.

I've never heard or seen a word from you in my 4 months HC membership, and I wake up to this Sat morning.
    I don't have a lot of time on my hands. I am old, with little time left, and even less money to support myself. Whether you put me on Ignore or not, is your business.
    My own mind is perfectly clear as to how I proceed. Post less (not bad advice) and search for the Ignore button.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.