GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Wombat. I for one appreciate and value the depth of your...

1. 3,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 596
    Hi Wombat.

I for one appreciate and value the depth of your knowledge and life experience as well as your quirky sense of humour at times and I look forward to reading your posts daily.

Just like most forums on HC, there are a diverse range of personalities as well as posts.

In relation to Goblins posts, I kind of laughed a little to myself at first, but then got a little bored with them repeating. I choose not to take such posts seriously, as it distracts me from gaining knowledge and wisdom as well as making money.

It's ok to be distracted from time to time, and have some comical relief from the seriousness of weaving our way through the myriad of data, research, conspiracies and manoeuvrings of the powerful, Central Banks, Economies, Governments and people with hidden agendas.

Please try not to allow the comments of a few affect you negatively, distract you from purposefully achieving the goals you have set yourself with your selected investments, or prevent you contributing to HC.

There will always be members on here with varying opinions, some are geniuses, some are directly involved in companies, some are miners, geologists, scientists, doctors and some are just plain ignorant.

I hope you continue contributing, and don't concern yourself with the thumbs up with every post, there will be people who have read and agree with you, but they just choose not to click on the thumb.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.