GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

THANK YOU PAPER TRADERS,lol gold down to AUD$1468, I have an...

1. 10,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    THANK YOU PAPER TRADERS,lol
    gold down to AUD$1468, I have an early xmas present from the powers that be, im getting 2 more ounces of gold next week to add to the stack, if you banksters and hedge fund managers and paper pushers and naked short sellers etc... think your hurting me, your doing the opposite fools, your letting me exchange useless unbacked by anything except trust paper currency fiat that you guys create out of thin air for pure 999 gold next week.

wow, I didn't expect such a nice xmas present from the paper guys in late 2015, I was actually thinking as ive been stacking cash for the most part of 2015, that I would either A.) buy some BHP if they drop to around $16, currently $18.7 and falling, or if gold drops id buy more physical.

Well with todays drop, its definitely going into the gold stack, yes I know im overweight gold, but whats wrong with that?

how can you be wrong with going overweight in the only one true form of money and LT wealth preservation in human history, those that are keeping their "money" in the bank are the ones taking the big risk,

any day world govts can easy close the banking system and cut a 0 from everyones bank account,lol and what than? you will all come here crying saying I had 10,000 in the bank now ive only got 1,000 , LMAO, it could happen any day, there is no way this artificially low interest rate/ high debt economic environment we have is sustainable long term, something will give, and when it does id rather be holding pm's than currency or stocks or bonds my friends.
    have a nice weekend, even you skol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.