GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Atomic79, I agree with you Gold still buys today what could...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Atomic79,

I agree with you Gold still buys today what could be purchased for thousands of years and has proved it protects purchasing power.

The current price action in Gold does not concern me and the trolls can have their day in the sun if they wish.

Looking at the US dollar at just a tad over the 100 level on the scale suggests to me that some kind of action to reduce the dollar value will need to be taken by the FED. Their big corporations will be applying pressure as the current dollar value will be killing exports. Some may even show their displeasure and move their headquarters to Ireland and such places giving the finger to the US tax man!!!

My bet is the FED will keep supplying the Plunge Protection Team with funds to hold up the DOW; however, I think they may let the bond market go. They will try and do this orderly but if the Chinese see their US bond reserves falling away from them the bond market may move in a fashion anything but orderly. This will then please the US exports as their dollar moves downward in the next step in the currency war race to the bottom!!!

Atomic regarding a decent suit may I suggest you have a look at this one in the link a well-dressed chap and (Gold enthusiast) can hardly walk into the first class lounge unsuitably dressed. Biggle’s can probably go down to his local pub in his farmers bib and brace; however, I really do feel a chap should make the effort in his appearance.

I have a 24 carat gold pinstriped suit and I had them make me a waist coat suit as I feel a chap also needs a nice Gold pocket watch and Double Albert chain I mean heavens it’s almost de-rigueur in many of the places I frequent; I mean it just would not be etiquette!!!

“Woven in the UK using the finest of Wools it has a magnificent 24 carat Gold or real Platinum Pinstripe running through and is an extremely rare beauty.”

http://www.suitsmen.co.uk/mens-suits/magnificent-gold-pinstripe-suit.html

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.