GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Locs, don't fall into the "Anchoring" trap and remain flexible....

1. 41,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    Locs, don't fall into the "Anchoring" trap and remain flexible. Most of the posts here by the gold bulls are nothing more than an entrenched bias view with opinions looking for evidence to support that view.

It was the Comex thrashing 2013, Shanghai dump mid 2015 and now the US thanksgiving smashing all common theme through important support levels. There is a message there that the bears are in total control. Each bull swing are exactly how the bears want to play it. Find better value to be shorting rather than the continuation play other prefer.

Talk of manipulation, US market collapsing through unsustainable debt pile up or money printing side effects are unfortunately all tops and bottom picking sentiments. Never take a strong trend for granted and if you play the contrarian don't expect it to just V shape reverse because you "think" the ducks are lined up.

If I was still looking for the reversal, coming week will be very important chart wise. I need to see a quick snap back up in price above the broken support to indicate it was all a violent stop sweeping of the bull stops. The longer it stays below the support, the more it becomes attractive for the fresh bears to play a retrace and then you weak bulls standing on the sideline licking their wounds.

If you start picking levels and time travels you are unconsciously forming a bias and your action will then go back to Anchoring.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.