GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Yeah by the look of it BTR has too many shares on issue for my...

1. 10,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3968

Yeah by the look of it BTR has too many shares on issue for my liking.
    There is a gold thread called "whats your FAV GOLD at present". have a look through that.
    From a spec perspective I hold IVR which is silver and management have been waiting for a long time for the silver price to break free so they can begin to get organized in pulling the stuff out of the ground.
    I also hold MKG which is another spec play.
    NXM is another spec play I hold and STK who have just announced the buying of a project in Serbia which looks promising but the problem is the political risk as Serbia is aligned with Russia.
    Each company has its own risk metrics and its up to the investor to do their own due diligence. Its a time consuming process and nothing is written in stone.
    When you look at a quarterly report look at the previous report and see how much cash they had, then look at the current report and compare the amount they have against that. Take into account whether they've had a cap raise or any other "event" that creates or spends cash and if on the balance of things they have less cash than the last report then they are burning cash.
    Discount all the glorified bullshit about AISC or the garbage about having the "potential" for the greatest resource known to man.
    Do not put too much dough into one conpany as position sizing is undoubtedly one of the best rules out there. Unless you really know what you're doing. And very few do.
    Follow the money and if that is disappearing get out of Dodge.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.