GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

People can bury their heads in the sand or get aware. The...

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    People can bury their heads in the sand or get aware. The Russian northern fleet is now off the Portuguese/Spanish coastline line. Next through the straits of Gibralter and then onto Med coast off Syria. Its a game of geopolitical chess and Russia is putting its pieces in place as they know a direct conflict is coming and soon. There are no stalemates in international geo politics long term and peace only comes and agreements once the conflict is fully over. Its clear that the situation is stalemate in Syria and the Russians have dug their feet in and will not budge from their support of Assad and alternative pipeline arrangements in the energy sector. The stakes are huge as the US dollar needs protecting long term if the coming financial crisis doesn't become a fatal blow to US hegemony.

I cannot see the Russians capitulating on this and the US on one level doesn't have a choice either but to keep pushing their agenda. Its not good for all when situations like this occur. Arguing about the good and bad terrorists on a sliding scale isn't really what this is about.

Its likely that the three fronts will immediately be Eastern Europe (Ukraine), Middle East (Syria), South China Sea on formal commencement of direct not proxy conflict. Its close I think on my analysis.

Gold and Silver will go to war ratio which is 10:1 or better tending towards parity given time and this Silver seems a likely beneficiary over the medium term. Being debt free is a goo idea where possible at this junction. Physical metals and food security (somewhat) I think. They thought the WW2 would be short but went from 1939-1945. Modern analysis suggests a short brutal war but impossible to be sure in my opinion.

JFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.