GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Until GFC plays out? How do you measure when GFC has played our?...

1. 41,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    Until GFC plays out? How do you measure when GFC has played our? Is sp500 breaking the GFC high a measure or that is s bubble?

Would you call 1900 to 1050 the bursting of the gold bubble or safe haven cannot have bubble?

In the eighties spending 100k$ on a piece of land with river view was considered premium. Valuation to income I suspect is not much different today. Factoring inflation the value has probably not increase like what the cap gain suggest. Buy at the wrong time with leverage, I don't think there is ever a sure bet.

As for bubbles, the US equities or bond prices were bubbles forming if you believe the constant media. There were situations when it appeared the bubbles were bursting but it didn't. The longer the bubbles enlarged, the more it appears to be a trend. That is how long term trends are made from. If the trend goes exponential over a short period of time I would classify this as a bubble. Lithium, ree, graphite and various telcos were probably bubbles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.