GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-188

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Biggles and all,

You have absolutely no need to worry about me I’m a big boy I just sold one third of my RSG to return my stake plus a 10% bonus so I am now carried for free on the other two thirds of RSG. I will be using the funds to purchase more physical Gold (40%) and physical Silver (60%.)

I will sell another third once they reach the $1.20 range and wash and rinse the Gold and Silver buy program once again and possibly the last tranche over the $2.00 level and again wash and rinse with the Gold and Silver in physical form.

If I’m lucky I should have my physical Gold and Silver and cash out of the regular banking system ahead of the coming crash. I’m not sure I trust leaving money in shares as it would leave me prone to the paper system. Cash starved governments and banks can be dangerous animals and I feel any wealth inside the banking and paper system could be at risk. The average bank manager won’t lose much sleep if he feels he has to use depositor’s money to pay his wages.

And if I’m proved to be absolutely wrong in my thinking I will be left with some very liquid assets on my hands in a declining housing market here in Brisbane and I guess I can live with that.

If you can show me any property deal to beat my last RSG move I would be very interested January to April $0.26 to $0.86 so please let me know.

By the way as I’m asking questions and I know you know everything about the economy and investing. When a share moves up 50% 100% 150% 200% 250% 300% and beyond at what point do we stop talking about the percentage gain and start talking about the numbered bagger?

Good luck with your CBA shares and the DOW I feel you may need it; still at least you have your bad investment decisions backstopped with the cattle and Chickens.

Sorry can’t hang about I must get over to the bullion shop at the bottom of Creek Street. I notice I’m already up since I fixed the price earlier today. What a guy!!!

Enjoy your day and keep an eye on RSG and remember you were first told about it back in the middle of January. I guess you can only ever take a horse to water!!!

My little exploration interest WCN is doing some drilling in the Kyrgyz Republic next month that could be interesting. Some decent results similar to the previous drill program to coincide with a Gold price of $1,350.00 may spark some interest.

Please as always none of the above is to be seen as investment advice and full and due diligence should always be carried out; remember whilst it’s unlikely we will see the Biggle’s predicted Gold price of $800.00 it is still a slight possibility.

What a time to hold Gold! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.