GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-2081

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi again Ophir and all,

The physical Gold price and my Gold shares have had a great run so far in 2016 and I can’t help feeling we may soon see the 2011 AUD all time high price of Gold surpassed.

My little explorer play starts drilling along the Old Silk road next week so I shall watch that with interest. It’s an Orchestra Stalls (y) kind of play, high risk as we know but occasionally they can pay off.

I’m not sure how much longer the boys such as the PPT can keep it all together with their smoke and mirrors although in all fairness I have to take my hat off to them for the terrific job they have done so far.

Talking to a mate in the UK last night that has an interesting take on UK and European politics at present. Try this one on for an outcome.

1: Britain votes to pull out of Europe.

2: Scotland breaks away from Britain.

3: Scotland joins Europe.

4: France pulls out of Europe.

5: Scotland follows France out of Europe due to some old Jacobite marriage history!

6: Britain refuses Scotland a re-entry to Britain mainly because Balmoral has been sold and all the North Sea oil has gone anyway.

It’s all just far too funny for words. Much like that saying that Gold has no yield but in the world of negative yields and zero being above negative suddenly Gold is an attractive investment once again. However; that’s something (some) people around here have known for a while!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.